EuropeDirectShopping B.V. respects the privacy of all users of its site and makes sure that the personal information you provide will be treated confidential.
We use your data to have the process of ordering run as quickly and as easy as possible. Furthermore, EuropeDirectShopping B.V. will only use this data with your permission.
EuropeDirectShopping will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only provide the information to third parties involved in the execution of your order.
EuropeDirectShopping uses the collected data to deliver to following services to its customers:
- When you place an order we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment information to execute your order and to keep you informed about the progress thereof.
- With your permission and in order to make shopping at EuropeDirectShopping as pleasant as possible, we save your personal data and the data with regard to your order, and the use of our services. This way we are able to enhance your shopping experience.
- With your permission we use your data to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer want to receive this information, you can unsubscribe for our newsletter on the website in the bottom right under the heading 'newsletter'.
- When you create an account at EuropeDirectShopping, we will save your data in a secured databases at a secured server. In your account we save information such as your name, telephone number, email address, delivery and payment information, so you do not have to fill in this information for every new order.
- Data regarding the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our website.
- Should you decide to write a review, you have the choice whether or not to add your name or other personal data. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to publish contributions that do not comply with our site conditions.
- When you respond to a promotion or contest, we ask you to leave your name, address and email address. We use this data to execute the promotion, to announce the prize winner(s), and to measure the response to our marketing actions.
EuropeDirectShopping does not sell your data
We will not sell your personal data to third parties and this information will only be provided to third parties involved in the execution of your order.
Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Your personal data is safe at EuropeDirectShopping
We appreciate the confidence you have in us and will therefore treat your data with the utmost care.
At all times, your data will be protected and treated confidentially.
Cookies allow us to gather information about the use of our services and to improve and adjust these to the needs of our visitors.
Our cookies provide information regarding personal identification. You can set your browser in such a way that you will not receive cookies while shopping at EuropeDirectShopping.
We do not use external advertisement technologies. Your visit to EuropeDirectShopping will therefore not be registered by other websites and/or companies.